Wednesday, November 10, 2010

grand.

I've been meaning to do this for a while now.  But I suppose I'm a bit of an internet slacker.  Or something (life) always distracts me and I forget to come back to it.  Or maybe I just never know what to write or how to start this.  I thought maybe my first blog should be something significant.  Like I should have something important to say since it is the first entry.  An introduction or something.  A grand entrance to blogging.  Or maybe I should begin at the beginning.  But then it would take me forever to catch up to where we are now.  And if I keep waiting to decide what to write about,  I'll never get this thing started.  So this is it.  My first blog post.  My grand entrance. 

Matilda's first Halloween.  It couldn't get more grand than that.





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! It's so you. Your Halloween pictures are extremely adorable!

    Ok, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breast feeding, non-vaccinating, vegetarian mama...

    we have so much in common! I will also be cloth diapering, baby wearing, breast feeding NON vaccinating, vege mama! What kind of cloth diapers are you using? Have you discovered GDiapers yet? They have some cute covers, and just in case you're on the go at some point, they have biodegradable inserts too.

    xoxo

    Oh yeah, by the way...I know you were on a search for toothpaste. I took a picture of mine, and I've been meaning to send it to you. It's JASON Healthy Mouth tea tree non floride toothpaste. It's great, tastes great, and doesn't feel like Tom's (which I dislike a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We mainly use Rumparooz and Flip diapers. We also have a Fuzzibuns, Bum Genius, and Green Acres. I have a few gdiapers, but didn't like the separate liner attachment inside. (I bought them because the ruffle butt was too cute to pass up.)

    Have you seen the Rumparooz Lil Joeys? They're tiny and have a snap down for the umbilical cord until it heals. Very convenient!

    Email me your address on facebook. I'll send you the gdiapers we don't use anymore. (They're size small.)

    Flip has biodegradable inserts also, but we haven't needed them yet. We have a wet bag from Planet Wise in the diaper bag. Very handy!

    That's what toothpaste we usually buy... but I screwed up last time I went to the store and bought Jason Tea Tree WITH fluoride. Fail!

    What are you going to use for babywearing? I have a Beco. LOVE IT! It's the only way I get anything done! And Petunia Pickle Bottom sling. I think it's a sojourn sling... whichever line is the stretchy cotton. (NOT the dry clean only line!)

    Yay for cloth diapering, babywearing, breast feeding and non-vaccinating!! And veggie mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to look into Beco! Right now we got a baby bjorn from my mom (but obviously we haven't tried it out yet) I also want to get for myself a Petunia Pickle Bottom Sling. Christian will probably wear the baby bjorn one.

    I would LOVE the Gdiapers you don't like!
    my address is:

    Andrea McNutt
    1689 SE Lava Dr Apt 24
    Portland, OR 97222

    Thank you sooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete